Music For Love
Romance isn’t the same without soft music playing in the background. When you are planning any type of romantic encounter, choosing the right music is vital. There are many different genres of music and since people have various tastes, personal choice in what constitutes romantic music may vary. However there are definitely some favorites that everyone can agree upon. Here are some choices to consider when choosing romantic music. From Him to Her
1. You Are So Beautiful: Joe Cocker This song continues to be a favorite among those in love. The lyrics are beautiful and it truly describes the adoration he has for the love of his life. Joe’s heartfelt cry makes this one of the best love songs of all time.
2. When a Man Loves a Woman: Percy Sledge The soulful serenade from Percy Sledge describes how every man in love views the object of his affection: in perfection. What woman wouldn’t want this song dedicated to her?
3. Have I told you Lately: Rod Stewart Rod Stewart’s smooth tones are perfect for telling her that you love her. There isn’t a woman alive who wouldn’t melt as you gaze into her eyes and tell her how you feel, while Rod is singing this ballad in the background.
4. Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love: Barry White There is nothing more romantic than the soothing bass of Barry White. He was often referred to as having a Velvet Voice, and when creating a romantic environment, Barry White delivers every time.
5. Always and Forever: Luther Vandross, Heatwave Whether you listen to the classic by Heatwave or one of the newer remakes, Always and Forever continues to lead the way in top romantic songs. It is also perfect for weddings, or anytime you want to let your woman know that your love is eternal. From Her to Him 1. Because you Loved Me: Celine Dion Celine seems to be the epitome of romance. When it comes to singing the words that express how you feel towards your man, there is clearly no better choice than Because you Loved Me. 2. Endless Love: Mariah Carey, Luther Vandross; Lionel Ritchie, Diana Ross Both of these versions are incredibly awesome. The lyrics are perfect for declaring your unfailing committed love to your partner. 3. Here We Are: Gloria Estefan This must be one of the best songs for women to play when they want their man to know that they want some intimacy. 4. You Light Up My Life: Debby Boone You Light Up My Life is one of those songs that just says it all. When you want to tell your man how you feel play this song in the background. 5. When I Fall in Love: Celine Dion and Clive Griffin What better song to express your truest sense of love, honor, and lifelong commitment then When I Fall in Love. Whether it is dinner for two, a quiet evening by the fireplace, or if you just want to say I love you, by using these songs, you can ensure that your romantic evening will be complete. So light the candles, pick your song, and let the romance begin.
The Bizz Gold Coast - Bands, Festivals, Events Articles
The Bizz Gold Coast - Bands, Festivals, Events Books